December 31, 2011

"They tried to make me go to rehab, I said 'no, no, no' " ... - Amy Winehouse

june 2011 - Chammy's wedding


july 2011 - Lizette's wedding



november 2011 - Winah's wedding


december 2011 - Liz's wedding



In a span of 12 months,  I've attended four (4) of my friends' weddings and they all offer the promise of new life for the new couple... :) 

In a similar way, i welcome the new year with a new love for life...

so here's my version of a list of new year's resolutions:

1. complain less
2. say 'thank you' more often
3. laugh harder
4. regrets? forget it..
5. stop whining
6. always look at the good in people
7. confess more
8. apologize appropriately
9. expect nothing, give everything
10. smile
11. be open to suggestion
12. embrace change
13. inspire others more
14. erase indifference
15. enjoy every moment, you could die in an instant
16. savor the taste of everything u eat

and the list goes on... and on....

whats on YOUR list? :

2 comments:

  1. meggy! hello! :) do you still remember me? hehehe i hope you still do.. ate gea from yfc.. you inspire me.. you remind me of my late lala.. the faith great enough to conquer whatever illness was bestowed upon you.. keep up the good fight.. and may the ALmighty god bless you as you have been a blessing to a lot of people.. with or without you knowing it.. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete